We're thrilled to announce that on 29th May 2021, TFNation will be hosting its first ever Spotlight show, where we will be joined by special guest Tania Gunadi!
Spotlight: Tania Gunadi is an opportunity for Transformers fans across the world to enjoy a taste of TFNation entertainment from the comfort of their own home. There will be various ticket options available for this online event, which will gain you access to segments such as Gatherings, Watchalongs, Panels and a live Meet and Greet with Tania. Some ticket types will even entitle you to a limited edition art print and exclusive t-shirt featuring art from TFNation’s Ed Pirrie.
The star of the show (after all of you, of course!) is Tania Gunadi, the actress behind the energetic Miko Nakadai from Transformers Prime. The evening will include a special interview with Tania where we dive into her background and career.
This ticket entitles you to:
- Pre-show Zoom Gathering
- Episode Watchalong
- Access to the interview with Tania Gunadi.
- Ability to pre-submit questions, for vetting and possible use in interview
- Post-show Zoom Gathering
£40.00 (plus autograph postage from TFN:HQ to you)
In addition to the benefits of the Scraplet Class ticket you will also receive:
- A limited-edition piece of artwork, created by TFNation’s official artist Ed Pirrie, and signed by Tania Gunadi. This will be posted to you after the event has taken place.
£60.00 (plus autograph & t-shirt postage from TFN:HQ to you)
In addition to the benefits of the previous two tiers you will also receive:
- A live meet and greet with Tania Gunadi.
- A limited edition T-shirt with art created by TFNation's official artist Ed Pirrie. The t-shirt will be posted to you after the event has taken place.
We look forward to spending some time with Tania and all of you on 29th May.
If you want to ensure you receive all announcements, join our mailing list.
(Tania Gunadi, like all guests, appears at TFNation events strictly subject to professional commitments, and all advertised guest appearances are subject to change without notice)